Take Time To Be THANKFUL!
This world has a way of beating you down and making you look at things in a negative light. Recently, it seems as though even people who normally look on the bright side of life have a darker view. So, I felt the need to encourage you today to find something to be THANKFUL for. I have found that if I start my day off finding things to be thankful for, it’s hard for anything to get me down. The Lord has blessed us with so much, we ought to be thankful every chance we get. I will start, here is a list of the TOP 10 things I am thankful for:
1. Being a Christian – Christ dying on the cross for me and my sins.
2. My wife
4. Friends (New and Old)
5. Being able to do what I love for a living.
6. Our freedoms as Americans and those who protect those freedoms.
7. The talent God has given me to be able to share with others and bring joy into other peoples lives.
8. My dogs
9. Support and Encouragement I receive from others.
10. All the good and bad experiences in life that have brought me to where I am today.
**BONUS – CHICK-FIL-A – I mean, how could you not LOVE their food?
Now it’s time to spread some positivity! What are you THANKFUL for? I’d love to read your comments.
HOLLA – Michael